Trinity Episcopal Church
Dykeman was hired to restore and renovate this Gothic Revival Church campus. The church and courtyard were built in 1920 and the church was expanded in 1962 to include a classroom, nursery, and parish hall. The biggest challenge was to unite these two disparate building styles and restore the church to its original glory.
A new entrance and narthex were added to combine the old and new buildings. Success was achieved through details and use of materials to relate them to each other. Emphasis was placed on the restoration and maintenance of the church’s original light fixtures, high ceiling nave, terra cotta reredos, and stained glass windows.